Thursday, September 18, 2008

exhausted

i'm pooped. weird cable man in my room.
the man speaks chinese....go figure.
he's taking so long. why is he here so late?
i haven't watched tv in over a month.
i really don't need cable in my room.
i'm pretty sure i will be using it later
but right now i'm pretty CRANKY.
sleep is what i want. sleep is what i need.
c'mon man! so sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

side note: got YELLLLED at by one of
my student's mom today. 7:35 AM to be exact.
she actually hung up on me because she
was so mad and told me to call her later
because she needed to cool off right now.
i was speechless....

called back during my conference period.
we reconciled our differences and came to
an agreement after much deliberation!
sigh....i'm so tired. grrrrrr....cable man,
cable man please goooooo away.
won't you come another daaaaaay!?!?!

i have two weddings, guitar lesson, kick off
prayer internship, evangelizing, possible
birthday dinner, and not to forget hanging
out with my floater this weekend. not to leave out my
regular church and chilling with me family routine too!
my my my...i think i may have overbooked myself.
uh-oh.

No comments: